New to Angling Times this week is a revolutionary ‘Where to Fish’ section; written by anglers, for anglers. With no fishery owner ‘bull’ allowed, the guide showcases all the tactics you need and must-have baits, plus over 100 of the hottest swims right now, as suggested by you!
So, if you can recommend any venues to try and what tactics to use, then why not become an Angling Times ‘where to fish’ reporter?
In return for your advice we’ll give you special benefits and chances to win gear, or get cheap offers on tackle. If it’s 10 words or 500, we want to hear from you!
Reports can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What else is going on inside your all-new Angling Times this week:
Angling Times - June 14th
• Biggest TENCH of the season banked! 13lb 4oz giant is banked. Full story and pictures inside this week’s paper.
• Exclusive pictures of a monster canal barbell landed
• John Wilson: ‘‘It’s time for an otter cull’’ Legend appears on BBC to make heartfelt appeal for action over predators.
• Peg one gear – three complete sets to give away
• Meet the King of Snakes; Mal Bailey reveals the tactics you need to win
• 2 for 1 offer on day tickets and tackle
• Subscribe this week and save £££’s! Get Angling Times for just £1 an issue, see this week’s issue for details.