Angling Times – Britain’s biggest selling fishing weekly – has this week been relaunched to deliver anglers an unrivalled service for 2011.
The new look – which is on sale now – sees the paper grow its news pages by 100 per cent allowing us to deliver exclusive, cutting edge stories and tactics from the sport’s most important fish captures. Specimen, carp, predator, sea and game – every significant fish will hit the headlines.
We’ve also now got a dedicated team of writers bringing you the week’s money-saving deals from the nation’s fisheries, tackle shops and holiday companies. If you money’s tight this year we’ll get you a bargain. The all-new Angling Times - you can’t afford to miss it!
Inside this week you'll find:
• FREE 2011 giant glossy wallplanner and poster
• Shock monster pike pictures revealed
• Britain's greatest roach fishery
• This season's biggest chub
PLUS new sections including:
• Bargain Hunter - Steve Stones is angling's very own Martyn Lewis and each week he'll be scouring the tackle shops looking for all the best deals on rods, reels and poles. You'll never miss another bargain again.
• Under a tenner - Showcases the most affordable tackle you should be using to catch more fish
• Last minute holiday offers - save £££'s on trips in the UK and overseas
• 2 for 1 deals at fisheries
• Tackle shop tokens - Redeem these tokens exclusive to Angling Times, at local dealers nationwide
And every week we'll be dedicated to bringing you the best competitions - giving away all the hottest new launches on the market.
In this issue you can win the new 16m Maver competition pole worth £2,800
Still only £1.80.
On sale now - Don't miss it!