Improve Your Coarse Fishing magazine
Improve Your Coarse Fishing magazine is Britain’s best-selling coarse fishing magazine that will help you put more fish in the net. Packed with fishing tips from the nation’s leading anglers it is the bible of the very latest and most effective fishing baits, rigs, tactics and fishing techniques.
For our latest subscription offers go to www.greatmagazines.co.uk/improve-your-coarse-fishing-magazine.
Frequency: 13 issues per year
Cover price: £3.60
GREAT BRITISH FISHING
- The UK's best bream peg uncovered. You can fish it!
- Bag up on reservoir roach
- The margins offer explosive action for big fish
- Catch big barbel from small rivers
- Learn how to master the sinking pellet waggler
- Bream on the Method
- Five ways with a tin of luncheon meat
- The Specialists: Chub
- Carp on hemp & tares
- Spombing for perch
- Rig School: Baggin' Waggler
- Sunken float
- River carp rig
- Wafter hookbaits
- Preston Innovations Absolute Compact seatbox
- Live test: Greys Prodigy barbel rod
- Our guide to pole rollers
- Live test: Drennan Red Range margin pole