This week's Angling Times includes a FREE tribute magazine to angling legend Ivan Marks. The special collectors' tribute is the second in our three-part series celebrating three of the greatest names in fishing.
Part two showcases people's champion Ivan Marks; one of the most respected anglers ever to cast a line. Ivan shaped angling through the 70’s and 80’s and you can re-live his greatest columns in this unique, collectable glossy magazine. On-sale now.
And in next week's paper we take a look at the godfather of modern angling, Dick Walker.
The father of modern fishing, Dick inspired a generation to pick up a rod with his brilliant articles and books. From Clarissa to the creation of the Arlesey bomb - celebrate his life with this, the third part in our series of special Legends magazines dedicated to his angling career. On-sale March 15th.
If you missed part one in this collector's series, take a look at the bottom of this page where you'll find our Chris Yates legends magazine.
Tales from the riverbank with Britain's most celebrated angling writer. This unique collector's special saw Chris recount his greatest moments from Redmire Pool to the great Gudgeon hunt, and you can view it here for FREE.
Also in this week's issue of Angling Times:
* My giant pike joy - the top specimen hunter who can't stop catching
* Day ticket deals - Save £££'s with our 2-for-1 offers
* Barbel best for royalty - one of the most prolific week's for specimen barbel at arguably the UK's best river fishery has been topped by a huge 16lb 8oz venue record
* 25 anglers bank 2,200lb of silverfish - Somerset hotspot on fire! Full story in this week's issue
* Great chub catch ever? Four fish for 28lb 10oz from River Lea
WIN £500 worth of bait!
And get a Shakespeare Mach 1 XT reel worth £45.99 when you subscribe this week!