ANGLERS on the look for a fresh take on their sport need to get the ‘New Look’ Improve Your Coarse Fishing – on sale from February 25th.
Redesigned to make it an easier-to-read magazine, a host of new features have also been included in Britain’s number 1 fishing monthly.
Included in this great new issue are:
• A tremendous new instructional section called LEARN! which is packed with fish catching tips that cater for every type of angler from beginner to expert.
• A great tackle section called GEAR UP in which our equipment expert Dave Woodmansey reviews the latest launches and tells you what you should buy.
• A host of detailed and entertaining features from experts like Matt Hayes, Mick Brown, Jonny Watt and Bob Roberts.
• We reveal how fresh garlic and chilli can tempt bream and carp no matter how bad the weather is.
• Britain’s forgotten canal network comes under the spotlight. With over 2,000 miles of roach and pike fishing to go at we show you how to get the best out of these bargain fisheries.
• Plus, in a special 13 page feature, we look back at the 50 History Makers – the people, places, events and equipment that have shaped British coarse fishing.
So, if you want to see why Britain’s best selling fishing magazine has just got even better, check out issue number 217 of Improve Your Coarse Fishing – on sale February 25th!